Specialized in offshore containers, baskets, tanks and equipment
DNV 2.7-1 / EN12079 Certified
- All units designed and manufactured to the DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- Extensive range of sizes available
- Heavy duty construction for offshore oil industry
- Multiple internal tie-down points for safe and secure transportation of cargo
- Payload1 - 10 tonnes
- Inspected and certified by DNV and classificaion societies such as Lloyds Register, Bureau Veritas or ABS
- Export to worldwide countries including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, and Europe
BSL Containers Manufacturer currently exports ISO DNV certified containers to USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, Japan, and UAE. Our products include offshore containers , Shipping Containers , 10'- 6' Storage Container, Storage Containers , and Open Side Containers .
We offer many other sizes of offshore containers with DNV2.7-1 certification. Please visit our website for more information.
DNV 2.7-1: 2006, the Standard for Certification of Offshore Units, covers the transportation of gas packs and offshore cargo and ensures that the container used can withstand the rigorous of offshore life. The redesign process also has to consider any associated permanent equipment for handling, filling, emptying or safety. Furthermore, the choices of material and protection and the ease of repair and maintenance have to be such that the equipment is suited to repeated use.
An offshore container is a portable unit with a maximum gross mass not exceeding 25 000 kg, for repeated use in the transport of goods or equipment, handled in open seas, to, from or between fixed and/or floating installations and ships.
Please Contact BSL Containers for more information or technical standards of DNV offshore containers.